Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
As one of Florida’s major metropolitan areas, greater Tampa’s real estate market is extremely competitive. So, once you find a home you want, you might need to get ready to pounce on the deal. Still, homes cost money, so you want to protect yours with homeowners insurance once you have it.
As a family-owned and operated agency, Fearnow Insurance understands how important it is to get all the details right on every homeowners insurance policy. That’s why we’re committed to helping you receive full protection (and satisfaction) when you buy a policy from us.
What’s Homeowners Insurance?
A household equals monetary value that you have worked hard to save. The right homeowners policy will make sure that you don’t suffer a financial setback when unexpected accidents occur at home. If a disaster were to strike, then your policy might be a cherished resource in helping you fix your home and get on with your life.
Your Policy’s Necessities
Lenders and realtors frequently set homeowners insurance requirements for prospective buyers. To secure funding and close on the home, you might have to have a policy (with certain limits) ready to go. Policies often contain four unique components:
- Structure Coverage: Coverage pays for damage to your house from perils like fires or storms.
- Possessions Insurance: Use this coverage to pay for damage to personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: This coverage pays at times when someone who doesn’t live in your home sues you for causing them property damage or injuries. The policy can cover settlements.
- Loss of Use Insurance: If a hazardous event renders the home uninhabitable, then this coverage can help supplement costs like hotel bills, that might arise if you temporarily move out.
Making Your Protection Property-Specific
The four parts of homeowners insurance also break down into numerous more-specific options, such as:
- Detached structure coverage for fences, storage sheds, detached garages and carports.
- Identity/credit theft protection covers you in case of fraudulent charges on credit cards.
- Accidental medical cost coverage helps you pay someone if they get hurt inside your home, even if you had no fault or liability in the accident.
- Scheduled (High-Value) items endorsements extend full dollar-value coverage to belongings of high value, like jewelry, art, furs or expensive electronics.
- Off-premises possessions coverage insures belongings even if you take them off the property.
- Pet liability coverage pays if your pet causes property damage or bodily injuries to other parties.
Please note: Policies will include exclusions. For example, most policies won’t cover floods from weather events like storm surge or flash flooding. To get such protection, you might have to buy flood insurance.
How much money will my policy pay me?
All homeowners insurance policies have rules and limits to the amount of money they will pay you for claims. Some of the most-common are:
- Deductibles: You pay a deductible amount towards the cost of a claim before the insurer pays the rest of the claim cost. If damage falls below the deductible cost, your policy might not pay.
- Replacement Cost Value (RCV) Coverage: Structure insurance typically pays this amount for damage claims. It will pay enough money to rebuild the home to the way it was before a claim.
- Actual Cash Value (ACV) Coverage: Most possessions policies pay cash value for damaged items. Cash value is the item’s depreciated value at the time of a loss. So, you might only be able to claim $250 for a five-year-old stove that was once worth $500.
- The limits of your possessions coverage and detached structure coverage are usually fractions of the total limit of structure coverage.
How Can You Help Me?
It’s sometimes hard to understand coverage and limits offered by homeowners insurance policies. What Fearnow Insurance promises is that your particular policy will match your exact property at all times. Choose us, and you’ll walk away with an insurance solution that makes you feel safe at home.
So, don’t hesitate to contact us at 813-689-8878 or get a free policy quote online right now!
Property Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.